Tales of Justice
Joey Monteleone of Keystone City.
- aka Joey Monteleone, younger brother of a drug dealer. He’s very much a Thrill Seeker type, though money is often a mitigating component.
- His actual body is locked in a jail near his home town of Keystone/Central City, “in a coma” in the prison hospital ward. He hasn’t been there in a while, and when he does get back to it he gets out again as soon as he builds up enough mental strength.
- He astral walks to go form a body in another substance. (Just like in the comics) He wandered into a vat of burning asphalt and liked it so much, he didn’t go back to his original body before the connection withered away.
- Since then (unlike the comics) he has figured out how to leave the asphalt body long enough to animate another body for a short while, and in fact has even animated multiple small bodies (poorly) for a fight. He suffers some serious mental whiplash if forced out of a body, when returning to his primary body.
- For a while he lost his asphalt body completely. It took weeks before he recovered, and found a replacement. He’s still pissed at Puma over it.
Character Image from http://www.figurerealm.com/customfigure?action=view&id=48826 with admiration and a little covetousness! All credit to Warhorse Customs.